These are a few of the knick-knacks that I have in my possession.
Clockwise, from top left:
- A porg (which I named Fred) that I received as a birthday present at Hollywood Studios’ Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge attraction
- A card-holder and deck of cards that I bought in Sevilla, Spain for my mom in December of 1988
- A Jelly Belly Death Star that I acquired a few years ago during a visit to a Cracker Barrel near Ft. Myers, Florida
- Another shot of Fred in his natural habitat
- A portrait of this blogger by the late Colombian portrait artist Leonel Torres
(All photos are by Alex Diaz-Granados)